Applicants seeking admission to the MPH program must go through a prescreening process, and need to be pre-approved by IIHMR before they apply. Applicants who wish to apply for the MPH program should follow the steps given below:
STEP 1: Candidate should download a pre-screening questionnaire from www.mph.iihmr.edu.in and send the completely filled pre-screening questionnaire along with updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by MAY 31, 2017.
STEP 2: A confirmation mail will be sent to each candidate after receipt of the materials in STEP 1. After pre-approval for the application is given through an email from the IIHMR University, the candidate will receive another email from the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health (JHSPH) with an invitation to complete the online MPH application through SOPHAS (Schools of Public Health Application System) http://sophas.org/program-finder/. In order to be considered for admission, completed applications (including payment of the US $ 135 application fee and a fully submitted application) should be received by JULY 1, 2017.
Application requirements at SOPHAS:
In order for your application to be reviewed, you must submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume (*will be uploaded with application).
- 2 Page Personal Statement (*will be uploaded with application).
- 3 Letters of Recommendation – Electronically through SOPHAS.
- We cannot receive official letters through the postal service.
- Official TOEFL Scores – send to SOPHAS in Massachusetts use code 5688.
- Official GRE Scores – send to JHSPH at SOPHAS 3738 /or GMAT Scores should be sent to KGB-3R-06.
- Official Credential Evaluation of all Foreign Transcripts (all colleges/universities outside of the U.S. that you have attended) should be sent through World Education Services or WES. The CAS provider you should choose is SOPHAS.
- In order to expedite the review of your application, please send unofficial copies of ALL university transcripts to JHSPH directly.
- Please visit the website (http://www.jhsph.edu/admissions/international-students/) for more information.